- An Oracle ORA-00600  : indicates a memory leak in the UGA. Setting diagnostic events 10262 ignores this error, that is, no ORA-00600 is produced even if a memory leak is detected.
- ORA-00600  : indicates a Half Duplex Violation. Shared servers and dispatchers cannot both be writing to the same virtual curcuit at the same time because they communicate with a half-duplex protocol (TTC protocol).
- ORA-00600 [kghpih:ds] : and ORA-00600  may occur in oracle 22.214.171.124 when two processes work on the same library cache object. fixed in oracle 126.96.36.199.. Note:300604.1
- An Oracle ORA-00600  : Bug.2322620 - RECOVERY HALTED ON PHYSICAL STANDBY WITH ORA-600 AND ORA-10564 Details: ORA-600  can occur on recovery of LOB data.Fixed in 188.8.131.52 PAtch available. This error occurred on our database recovery on the primary server.
- ora-00600  : Most probably a network error that may have caused bad data to be received or the client application may have sent the wrong data in the network buffer.
- Oracle ORA-00600  : Indicates corruption in index, table or the mapping between them. Upon this discovery, oracle marks the whole block as corrupt and users will not have normal access to the data from the corrupted block. This can also break referntial integrity and should be referred to oracle.
- ORA-00600 [lxhcsn] : Shutdown may dump ORA-7445. Known Bug 2311529
More information about Oracle ORA-00600 is available at How to resolve Oracle ORA-00600 Errors