Innovative Enterprise Application Integration
Traditional middleware can help companies glue applications and systems together, but it fails at adding value to the data that it is designed to connect. Statistics prove that with the current available solutions vendors are able to manage only 20% of the demand, leaving; the remaining 80% unanswered.
EAI enterprise application integration is a light weight, scalable, infinitely extensible and efficient approach to integrating data between local applications, SaaS applications, the web and social networks. Our enterprise integration solutions (EI) require no development resources; companies can be up and running in a day. This require no development resources; companies can be up and running in a day.